What is the price of a tummy tuck in GA?

Iam 27 year mother of 3. I really want a tummy tuck . I weight between 195 to 200 . I have a large mons pubis from giving birth to my 10 lbs son I believe. A big bulge around my midsection from my pregnancies. It has given me very low self esteem and bad looks from others.Iam looking for a affordable surgen in ga. Will mons pubis reduction be included with the tummy tuck? What is the price range? I want to get a tummy tuck in 2 weeks. Looking for a doctor?
Here is a link to the costs of Tummy Tucks in your area. 

+1

There may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved. Some average costs of surgery are listed on this web site and individual plastic  surgeons' web sites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Again, I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways. Best wishes.