What is the Price Range I Am Looking at to Get my Keloids Removed?

I have large dark extremely painful keiloids in the middle of my chest and my groin area (6 total). I am trying to see what the best procedure is for me and if a skin graft is recommended for those particular areas. I have tried steroid injections, compression pads, and medicated cream. All were unsuccessful because they are all hard and thick. Trying to get all the opinions I can get so I will be prepared when i speak with a surgeon.

Cost of keloid treatment should consider risk of recurrence of keloid scars

+1

Keloid scars often require a combination of surgery, IIT, and pressure treatment.  No single procedure can provide definitive relief of keloid scars.  I would go to an experienced plastic surgeon so that your risk of recurrence is minimized.