18, Male with Bulbous Tip and Wide Nostrils - Costs for Tip and Nostril Reduction?

Hello, I am a male, 18, caucasian. I have a nose that is quite wide, a button nose, with a bulbous tip and also wide nostrils. I was wondering how much the estimated price of getting a bulbous tip reduction and a nostril size reduction done? Thanks.

Rhinoplasty and for bulbous tip and wide nostrils

+1

The rhinoplasty procedure can address the bulbous tip with a combination of suture techniques to the lower lateral cartilages and sometimes a conservative cartilage removal when necessary.  Wide nostrils are addressed with an  alar plasty which narrows the alar base  with a removal of skin from the lower portion of the nostrils. For many examples and our price list, please see the link below to our rhinoplasty photo gallery

Web reference: http://www.seattlefacial.com/photogallery/rhinoplasty_photos24.html

Bulbous tip and wide nostril repair

+1
It's hard to give you pricing estimate without seeing your nose. The pricing varies a bit depending on surgery complexity. 

If you want you can email me photos of your nose via my website so I could give you a better idea of your options. 

In the meantime you can read more about bulbous nose repair and other aspects of rhinoplasty along with checking out before and after photos at my web reference link below.

Web reference: http://www.rhinoplastyinseattle.com/rhinoplasty-treatments/bulbous-tip

+1

This may cost $6000 on the low end.  Pictures or an exam would be necessary to provide an evaluation of what would be right for you.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Rhinoplasty.php

Rhinoplasty Surgery to address tip and nostrils

+1
Dear RobertTjohnson, The estimated cost of rhinoplasty varies between surgeons. Most surgeons do not charge a consulting fee so I would suggest going to some consultations and discussing a thorough surgical plan. Personally I offer a rhinoplasty special to all of the realself inquiries and referrals. In consultation I would suggest that you see a surgeon who uses digital imaging to help you get an idea of what the proposed surgery would look like. It is also important that the surgeon can follow through with the proposed results. Since I have a large rhinoplasty clientele I typically have patients in daily in different stages of recovery from rhinoplasty and they are always happy to discuss their experience with consulting patients. In all rhinoplasty it is very important that the final result is natural looking, that the patient has good function and that the overall facial aesthetics are in good harmony. I hope these tips are helpful to you in your consulting stage. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Web reference: http://www.michaelelammd.com

Rhinoplasty costs.

+1
Hi Robert, I would need to understand your concerns and evaluate you in consult to establish a surgical plan for treatment. Overall, rhinoplasty fees run from five to eight thousand though in most cases and are based on the complexity of your problem. I recommend visiting our office. We use a Vectra 3D imaging system that can show potential results on your face in three dimensions. Cost should not be your determining consideration. Also, visit several practices and meet with doctors who are experienced in rhinoplasty and understand your concerns and provide realistic recommendations with which you feel comfortable. Good luck