3 Months After Rhinoplasty, Had Mucous and Blood Come out of Nose, What Precautions Should I be Taking?

I got surgery 3months ago for septum deviation and excess skin but still feeling stuf nose and mucous draining into throat and today morning i am feeling stuf nose and blowed my nose mucous came with slight blood iwas exposed to cold air while traveling what precaution should i take

3 Months After Rhinoplasty, Had Mucous and Blood Come out of Nose, What Precautions Should I be Taking

+1

You should ask your Rhinoplasty Surgeon, this question, and get his/her opinion, evaluation and recommendations.

Mucous and Blood When Blowing Nose 3 Months afer Rhinoplasty

+1

The blood is probably secondary to firmly blowing your nose. However, you should see your surgeon to determine why you have a stuffy nose and draining mucous.

Rhinoplasty and issues

+1

It is very difficult to asses what is going on without an evaluation in person. It is probably best to see your original surgeon.

3 months post-op

+1

It is very difficult to answer your question without examining your nose – you should discuss your concerns with your doctor

Sam Naficy, MD