What Are the Potions for Deep Set Eyes?

hi doctors,,I have deep set eyes which appear like deep hollow and I don't like them at all, blepharoplasty does not work for me because I don't have excessive skin in my eye lid,and also I don't have prominent cheek bone that supposed to be the cause of my hollow looking eye i'm worried if some day i put cheek implant what will happen to my deep set eyes!!! Is there any procedure to make my eyes a little bit protrude?? for example something work by a mechanism like thyroid eye disease??

Hollowness around the orbit and be treated with fillers.

Patients with deep set eyes sometimes have volume deficiency in the periorbital region that can be cosmetically improved by injectables. 

Please post photos

As mentioned, without a good photo, we can't really offer you a proper/appropriate recommendation. Hollowness of the eye may be a bony anatomic problem or a soft tissue problem with varying treatments.

A.J. Amadi, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

No Lotions Potions or Spells for Deep Set Eyes

Sara, a picture would be very helpful.  Unfortunately there are no potions, lotions or spells to correct deep set eyes.  Depending upon your facial features fillers may help frame your eye.  I suggest a complete consultation with a cosmetic surgeon in your area.

Mark Berkowitz, MD
Sterling Heights Oculoplastic Surgeon

No Medications will help for the deep set eyes

No creams or pills will help for the deep set eyes.  If this is truly an instance of the eyes sitting back far within the bony orbit, the surgery to bring the eye out farther would not be worth the associated risks just for cosmesis.