What Are the Potential Side-effects from a VASER Shape Treatment?

What are the potential side-effects from a VASER Shape treatment?

Vaser Shape Side Effects

+1

Based upon our scientific review with animal models, we have found that Vaser Shape results arise because the fat cells disgorge their contents into the lymphatic system. We have been able to utilize histologic studies that show the fat cell, which looks like a grape in an untreated state, looks like a raisin after Vaser Shape treatment!

Electron microscopy (E.M.) images demonstrate that pig fat cells (which are very close to human fat cells) demonstrate this consistently using Vaser Shape ultrasound energies. 

In real time blood studies, the triglyceride and cholesterol levels of treated animals demonstrated no spike at the time of treatment and no discernible long-term side effects to the animal. Pigs are commonly used experimentally to predict human response. Therefore, we can reasonably conclude that the E.M. results and blood levels in humans would be similar. 

This device has been used for 12 years in Europe before it was marketed for the same indications in the US. I have personally visited General Projects, the manufacturer, in Tuscany, Italy, and reviewed the clinical findings and ultrasound physics with the development engineers. I am satisfied that, based upon their track record of use, and now my own experience with Vaser Shape, that it's the real deal. 

Patients do need to hydrate appropriately one day prior to the procedure and on the day of the procedure to get optimal results. Results come over time with multiple sessions and those session requirements are best discussed in consultation with my staff and/or me.

To your health and beauty,

Dr. Paul Vanek

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

VASER Shape

+1

I have seen none, but we have found it to be very safe. Thank you for your question and good luck with everything.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon