The Possibility of Developing Ptosis from Botox for Frown Lines?

I am a female, 24yrs and I received botox 48hrs ago for the first time. I had the botox injected into my frown lines. I am not sure of the number of units injected but I know that it was 15 units or less. I have since been on the internet (probably a bad idea) and now I am quite paranoid about the possibility of developing ptosis for my eye brows or eye lids. I received the injections from a doctor who has been injecting for at 3 years. What is the chance of this occurring? Thanks.

Possibility of ptosis

Between the low dose you had injected and hopefully that you saw a highly trained injector such as a dermatologist or plastic surgeon (regardless of the number of years they have been injecting), you should have no problems...be careful with Dr. Google!

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon