What is the Best Position to Sleep After my Tumescent Liposuction of Abdomen and Flanks?

I recently had tumescent liposuction of the upper and lower abdomen and flanks. I also had fat transfer/butt lift. How should I be sleeping, the after care papers for the fat transfer say to sleep on my stomach but that area, especially my pubic region is very swollen. Should I still sleep on my stomach or is my side ok? Also, I had the procedure a little over 24 hours ago. Today I was able to get around fine, should I stay off my feet to prevent further swelling?

Post-op instructions after liposuction and fat injections to buttock

+1

You really should discuss the post care with your surgeon , because each surgeon may have their own preferences.  In my experience, and for my patients, I prefer with buttock augmentation to avoid lying on the  back/buttocks for a few weeks.  Lying on the side  or stomach is ok.