Who Are the Best Plastic Surgery in Egypt Specializes in Breast Reduction?

Breast Reduction Specialists

+1

From the list you have of surgeons that was provided, I would recommend visiting several of them or perusing many of the websites, if available to view credentials and before and after photos. 

Plastic Surgeon in Egypt for Breast Reduction?

+1

I am glad that you are doing your due diligence. You will be best served to seek treatment by a board-certified plastic surgeon who can demonstrate a significant level of experience  with the breast reduction procedure. 

I would suggest starting with the  Egyptian Society of Plastic and Reconstructive surgery  to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Arrange consultations and ask to see his/her before-and-after pictures and to potentially meet with patients who have had similar surgery.

You should also ask about potential risks and complications associated with the procedure and how the surgeon deals with these potential problems. 

Referral for breast reduction surgery

+1

A good place to start is the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, whose members adhere to international standards of patient safety, ethics, and surgical technique. There are 14 ISAPS members in Egypt.

Richard Baxter, MD