How long does it take for Juvederm to set post injection?

The person who injected me told me it can take up to 2 weeks to set ?? is that true

How long does Jevederm take to set

+1
Yes.   Filler takes about 2 weeks for the product to settle and bruising and swelling to subside.

How long does Juvederm take to set

+1
Swelling and bruising can persist for up to 2 weeks after fillers. This is what I would assume your injector meant. We say that full results will be seen at that point because that's when superfluous things are gone. Juvederm also pulls water to itself right after injection so this takes a few days to go away.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

F. Victor Rueckl, MD