What is the Best Permanenet Solution for Fillers Under the Eyes?

I am 37 and have been using fillers for a couple years , at this point i want something more permanenet and wanted to get reviews on Artefill or Silikone 10001 for under the eyes?

Permanent Fillers around Eyes

+1

The risks and problems associated with silicone injection or longer term dermal fillers outweigh the benefits. Thread very lightly. Most expert injectors would prefer to be cautious and use restylane.

Silikon-1000 may be used by experienced physicians for permanent improvement of under-eye grooves.

+1

I read your concerns. Without a photo, it is impossible to determine your candidacy for a lower eyelid Injectable Filler treatment.

In my experience, Silikon-1000 is an excellent filler for under-eye grooves or tear-troughs. You must find a physician experienced with the serial puncture, microdroplet technique for administering liquid injectable silicone. And your doctor must be experienced in the delicate art of injecting lower eyelids, which can be an unforgiving area.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

IMHO, none.  Permanent fillers are not recommended.  You can do a quick internet search on complications of silicone injections which hopefully would change your mind.

Which Filler for Under Eye Bags

+1

In our opinion, permanent fillers are not the right product for under eye fillers.  The thickness of the products you mention is such that they are difficult to use in a sensitive area such as under the eyes. 

We agree with Dr. Neigel that Restylane is the preferred product.  Juvederm and Perlane are also viable option s, but we do not use Radiesse, Sculptra or any other long lasting fillers in this area.

We are also in Los Angeles, and you can view photos of our work for the under eye area at the link below.

Harold J. Kaplan, MD

Fillers under the eyes

+1

I would be very careful using fillers under the eyes.  I only use Restylane and rarely very dilute Sculptra.  I recommend against any permanent fillers anywhere in the face but especially under the eyes.  Permanent fillers if not perfect mean permanent problems.  If you are tired of fillers under the eyes then get surgery.  An extended lower lid blepharoplasty would solve you problems.

Janet M. Neigel, MD
West Orange Oculoplastic Surgeon