What's the perfect weight to have a Brazilian butt ?

20 years Female , 47kg and 161cm .. I'm not on diet is my weight good enough to have Brazilian butt ? And what should I do ?

+1

Thank you for your question, when doing the Brazilian butt lift I recommend my patients to be around their ideal weight for them to have better looking results, however in thinner patients a in person consultation is always best, since we need to evaluate the amount of fat we would have available for the transfer, considering the reabsorbing percentage. Wish pictures are always good as well this way we will be able to talk to our patients about their expectation and evaluate if they are realistic to their body type.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1

I perform the BBL frequently on thinner women, but I would have to see photos or examine you to make a determination.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Brazilian Butt LIft

+1

I don't know if there is such a thing as an ideal weight but you do want to have enough fat to make the procedure worth doing. Some of the fat will live and some will get re-absorbed so the more fat you have to work with the better.

David E. Kim, MD

Brazilian butt lift

+1

There is no perfect weight and height. Every patient is different and as such must be treated that way. Best to be seen in person for an evaluation.