How Does the Payment Arrangements Work and How Much and Can I Get It Done on my One I Can See out of at All?

Payment Plans for LASIK

We accept cash, checks, credit cards and also zero interest payment plans for 24 mos. through Care Credit.  You can apply online on their web site. 

Our price is generally $2,000 per eye.  

Most people have both eyes done in order to see clearly.

As long as you have good corrective vision w/ glasses or contacts in both eyes, you could possibly be a candidate.  We also have to evaluate the thickness of your cornea, your prescription, your astigmatism and general health of your eyes in order to determine whether or not you are a good candidate for LASIK.  

Thank you.

Scranton Ophthalmologist