Once the Patient Has Had the Initial Consultation for Latisse, How Often Should the Patient Be Seen in Follow-up?

for an examination by the prescribing physician before obtaining a prescription.

Latisse and Followup

+1

If a patient has been using the product for several months without untoward effects, it may be reasonable to see patients at every refill or in the event of a concern.

Latisse

+1

This is a hard question to answer because each doctor's office has different policies. If the patient is achieving good results, we see them for each refill. Enjoy the product

Web reference: http://www.drbray.com

Latisse Follow-Up

+1

Quite frankly it depends upon each physician's office and his or her requirements. While Latisse is dispensed by prescription, I see my patients who use it often enough that I don't make them have another office visit for a refill (and I dispense the product in my office). But it will be entirely up to each physician and their state's rules for dispensing and refilling.