Once the Patient Has Had the Initial Consultation for Latisse, How Often Should the Patient Be Seen in Follow-up?

for an examination by the prescribing physician before obtaining a prescription.

Latisse and Followup

+1

If a patient has been using the product for several months without untoward effects, it may be reasonable to see patients at every refill or in the event of a concern.

Latisse

+1

This is a hard question to answer because each doctor's office has different policies. If the patient is achieving good results, we see them for each refill. Enjoy the product

David A. Bray, Sr., MD

Latisse Follow-Up

+1

Quite frankly it depends upon each physician's office and his or her requirements. While Latisse is dispensed by prescription, I see my patients who use it often enough that I don't make them have another office visit for a refill (and I dispense the product in my office). But it will be entirely up to each physician and their state's rules for dispensing and refilling.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD