What is the Best Paste/Treatment for Permanent Hair Removal?

I wish to have my chin hair permanently go. What is the best way to go?

+1

For permanent hair removal I recommend doing laser treatments. You would need anywhere from 6-9 treatments depending on how thick or coursed the hair follicle is. Purchasing a package would be very beneficial and going in for your treatments 5 weeks apart. Go to a medical provider who does laser treatments for all skin types to prevent any pigment or sensitivity.

+1

Hi George!

Laser hair removal is the way to go, you would need several treatments anywhere from 6-8 total and going in 4-6 weeks apart. I advise going to a professional who works with all skin types and ethnicity to get the best result. Best of luck

George T. Boris, MD, FRCS, FACS

Long term hair removal

+1

Thank you for your question. The best treatment for long term hair removal is a package for laser hair removal. Make sure you go to a reputable facility and are being seen by a liscensed professional. 

- Best wishes 

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon