The Outcomes of Radiesse Nose Job and It's Limits? (Multiple Questions)

I'm a 14 female, and I'm planning to get a non-surgical nose job with radiesse. Can I do non-surgical fillers on the tip of my nose to make it pointier? If I augment my nose bridge with radiesse, it seems then that my brows ridges and forehead will look flat. Is there any non-surgical way to augment my brow ridges & forehead as well?

Non-surgical rhinoplasty

+1

Dear Leni150,

1. You ask great questions and here are some answers
  2. If you are thinking of ever getting a rhinoplasty surgery, I would avoid Radiesse since it causes the tissues to be a little more sticky in surgery, and the leftover product will incorporate within the tissues, Restylane or Perlane would suit you better
  3. You can make the nose more pointy and augment the bridge
  4. We usually do not have issues with the brow ridges or forehead, and to be sure, we would need to see you in person

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

The limitations of non-surgical rhinoplasty

+1

Thank you for your question.  It is very hard to answer this question without some photographs.  However, I usually do not recommend any nasal surgery before the age of 15-16 for females and 16-17 for males.  Your nose will likely continue to grow until that time and there is the possibility that interventions  (surgical or non-surgical) might distort the normal growth of your nose.

Facial harmony and nasal proportions are a very important concern in rhinoplasty.  I would recommend you seek consultation with a local rhinoplasty expert in a year or two.  You should mention you are interested in a non-surgical approach, but he or she will be able to explain the best methods to help you get the nose you desire.

Michael Bowman, MD
Montgomery Facial Plastic Surgeon