What is the Outcome or Results of the Breast Implant Removal Only Two Weeks of Implant?

I had a breasts implant on May 1, 2012 and I had it removed two weeks later on May 18, 2012. I was having an emotional breakdown during the two weeks. I was not myself, I would go sleep hoping that when I wake up it just a dream but it wasn't. I regreted with my decision. Now, that I had it removed, I am in a better place :-). My concern is how my breast will heal, will the pocket heal and be back to normal?? I was 34b had 390cc saline implant under the muscle.

Outcome or Results of the Breast Implant Removal

+1

Sorry regarding the emotional breakdown. The implants were in a short period of time so you should be able to return to close to your previous shape. There is no way to guarantee as there are a number of factors, but you will hopefully return close to your previous shape.

Appearance of Breasts after Breast Implant Removal?

+1

I'm sorry to hear about the emotional experience you've had after breast augmentation surgery. However, given the short duration that the breast implants were in position, I think that most likely your tissues will “bounce back” nicely.  Hopefully the breasts will look very similar  to what they did prior to undergoing the procedure.

Breast implants and healing time

+1

It should heal fine and you should go back to your previous shape provided you put pressure on the chest to make sure the pocket where the implant was scars down. At two weeks it is not well formed and should disappear.

M. Vincent Makhlouf, MD, FACS

Implant removal

+1

It is hard to predict how your body will respond to the original surgery and how they will look after implant removal.  Many factors are critical.  Good luck.