Is the Orthodontics Going to Help or Should I Get Orthoganathic Surgery? (photo)

Its been half a year since I started my orthodontics, mainly for bringing my chin out. I do not think it will work, however, as the braces will do only so much since my teeth aren't that wild. Should I get a orthoganathic or jaw implant instead? or should I just trust that the orthodontics will do the work? Thanks!

Weak chin

+1

Based on the pictures, my opinion is that you need work to make the chin more prominent. The simplest solution may be a chin implant . Orthognathic surgery could work also. What does your orthodontist say?

Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.