What Are the Best Options to Get Better Looking Breasts?

Hi I'm a 20 year old with asymmetrical breasts as well as really large areolas. I was wondering what my best options would be to help fix my problem and how much it might cost. Thank you

Minimize scars to get better looking breasts

+1

If you have large areolas then you will need a circumareola approach to reduce their size.  The best technique is a Mini Ultimate Breast Lift using incisions around the areola, the areolas can be reduced and the breasts elevated higher on the chest wall to increase upper pole fullness and cleavage.  If you are dissatisfied with breast sizes, the smaller one can be enlarged or both can be enlarged.  The other alternative would be reducing the larger of the 2 but that is usually technically more difficult and most people are happier with the size increase.  I recommend a new technique called Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Hello

+1
You should go for a complementary consultation to a plastic surgeon to give you the best and adequate advice . You have a few different options.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS

Breast issues

+1

To treat your asymmetrical breasts and large areola it would be best to go for a consultation to better evaluate your situation.  It is hard to quote a fee without knowing what might need to be done.

Breast asymmetry correction

+1
Making areolae smaller is certainly doable. Asymmetry can be corrected by differential augment, augment/reduction or combinations involving breast lift. The variations will depend on the degree of asymmetry and whether you want to include an augment I. The procedure. See a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation and, remember, asymmetry can never be perfectly corrected.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

The best for breast asymmetry

+1

There are many options to correct breast asymmetry, and one of the first things to consider is how you feel about your current breast volume. If you wish to avoid a breast implant, then a combination of lift and reduction can reduce the areolar size, and better match the size. An implant is also an option if you wish to have more volume, though we would encourage a size such that you have an implant on both sides to give a similar texture and feel to both.

BREAST ASYMMETRY

+1

Hi Jae,

Breast asymmetry is a very common problem.  Treatment depends on many factors: volume, shape, position on nipple, fold location etc. etc.  In order to determine your options I would need photos a front and side view at the minimum.

Todd B. Koch, MD
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

How to get better looking breasts

+1

Thanks for your question, however without good photographs it is impossible to answer. If your areola are excessively large some form of reduction may be needed, and with markedly asymmetric breasts I frequently find the need to consider some form of breast lift.

Andrew Stewart, MD
Charleston Plastic Surgeon

Please submit pictures

+1

Without seeing what exactly the problem is, it is impossible to give you even a general idea of what would work for you.

Martin Jugenburg, MD, FRCSC

Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute

Martin Jugenburg, MD