Which is the Better Option Profractional Vs Fraxel Restore Dual?

I have a type 5 skin type with some indented scarring on my cheek area. The scars are about 0.5 cm wide fairly shallow and a bit hyperpigmented. I have been to various clinics and have came to two options of treatment. Profractional (around 5 treatments) in conjunction with the obagi skin care system, or Fraxel Restore Dual (around 5 treatments) in conjunction with the skin tx skin care system. I was wondering which would be the better option to consider?

Profractional Erbium Resurfacing Safer for Darker Skin Types With Acne Scars

+1
Fractional resurfacing has been very effective for acne scarring compared to previous treatments.  It stimulates collagen production in a gradual way and even severe acne patients can see significant improvement after a series of treatments. CO2 Laser Fractional resurfacing is safe and effective in skin types 1-2.  Above a skin type 3, CO2 lasers have some risk of permanent hypopigmentation.  To be on the safe side in a skin type V, I would recommend Profractional.  My opinion in based our practice experience with both devices, not trying to sell one treatment over the other.  Best wishes. 

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon