Whats the Best Option for Me? (photo)

Ok so i asked this question already but now i have links to pictures i need to know what would be a better option liposuction or a tummy tuck. I was alot larger 2 years ago lost alot of weight then a little over a year ago and still continueing diet and excersise today this is where ive been stuck for a year and i am 26 years old 

Liposuction or Tummy tuck

+1

If you are not at your desired weight I would advise you to lose weight to get close to that, then a full tummy tuck with muscle repair would greatly benefit you.  Without knowing your expectations I still would not recommend liposuction now as the cost and results are most likely going to dissapoint you. 

Medford Plastic Surgeon

Lipo or tummy tuck?

+1

You need an excision of the redundant skin apron. Lipo cannot shrink that excess skin enough to eliminate the apron effect. 

Lawrence Foster, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Whats the Best Option for Me?

+1

Great weight loss but CONTINUE this for another 30 to 50 pounds. Than have excess skin excised in a skin type TT. 

Whats the Best Option for Me? (photo)

+1

It is important for me  to  know your desires and concerns to answer your question correctly  but I can tell you two things:
First, that the only way to eliminate sagging skin and to  flatten the abdomen is through a tummy tuck,  if it  is accompanied by a liposuction would be achieved a better contour and appearance, and Secondly ,that a liposuction alone would eliminate the fat accumulations but would leave most cutaneous flaccidity.
In the first case would remain as a result a better contour but with a large scar on the pelvic region, and in the second case there would not be a  scar but would remain poorly defined contour and a  mantle of  excess skin.  Visit a certified plastic surgeon for an evaluation.

Jose Luis Acosta Collado, MD

Liposuction may be an option for you

+1

You options depend on what your goals are.  Based on your photo, liposuction could greatly reduce the contour of your abdomen but could leave you possibly with some loose skin.  The best option for you is to be examined by a board certified plastic surgeon who can discuss your options after a thorough examination.

In general a tummy tuck is a great procedure for women who have lost weight and have been pregnant.  Pregnancy causes stretching of the muscles and skin which can make the abdomen bulge.  In men this does not happen.  For this reason a tummy tuck needs to be carefully considered in a man, which is why a proper examination is needed before any meaningful advise can be given.

Dev Wali, MD

Abdominoplasty or liposuction

+1

It would be best to know your height and weight as well as perform an exam.  It looks like you  may be a good candidate for a tummy tuck.

Choose both lipo and abdominoplasty

+1

Lipo alone will not get you the results you want. Choose a combination of abdominoplasty and liposuction to get the best results. Check credentials carefully and choose a surgeon board certified by the american board of plastic surgery.

John Squires, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Whats the Best Option for Me?

+1

The combination of liposuction of the sides and back with the tummy tuck will produce the best results.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures and tummy tucks each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Lipo vs TT.

+1

A tummy tuck is the proper choice, though liposuction would be the right tool  for the flanks. 

Whenever you can see overhanging skin, that is a reliable indication of poor skin elasticity. So if lipo were done for the abdomen, the overhanging skin would probably get worse. 

Discuss options with a board certified plastic surgeon.