What would be the best option for removal of a chin dimple with permanent results and how much would this cost? (photos)

I have a "dimple" located in the center of my chin and want to remove it. I call it a dimple bc it is circular and does not look like the typical cleft chin or even located at the point of the chin. It has moderate depth and if I pull my skin taught it almost goes away. What would be the best and most permanent way to get this removed or filled in and how much would this type of a procedure cost? I have included two pictures but In person, my dimple looks a lot more noticeable and deeper.

Filler Treatment for a Chin Dimple

+2
I think the best way to correct the dimple in the chin would be to use a filler such as Restylane.  Restylane is composed of hyaluronic acid and works by filling in areas of the face in need of volume.  Treatment can last up to 5 months or longer and is a better alternative than permanent filler.  Permanent filler can lead to a bumpy result that you cannot change.  We charge $650.00 for one syringe for Restylane.  We also conveniently keep the filler that is left over for future use.  I hope this information helps.

Pittsburgh Facial Plastic Surgeon

Chin dimples can permanently be corrected.

+2
Using a permanent filler such as artefill or a permanent implant made of ptfe thin synthetic rubber-like material can easily be placed after subcision of the depression under local anesthesia. Cost is roughly $500-1000. Sincerely, David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Chin dimple

+2

Removal or softening of a chin dimple could be accomplished with filler or some other volumizer such as fat.  Also, it might be a good idea to evaluate your chin for overall projection as sometimes slight augmentation of the chin would create a better overall profile and proportion and soften the dimple at the same time.  Good luck. 

Scott K. Thompson, MD
Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Filler for correction of chin dimple.

+2
Filler for correction of chin dimple is a cost effective means of correcting your problem. Permanent solutions would risk overdoing this. You can have it corrected without risk of serious problem such as permanent bump.