1 Month After Septorhinoplasty for Deviated Septum, Nose Looks Big and Crooked, Will it Get Better? (photo)

i am about 4 weeks post op and each day i see a difference. i had a septo-rhinoplasty to fix my deviated septum. i feel like the surgery wasnt what i expected. It still looks big, even crooked and when ever i smile my nostril goes inward? if that makes any sense. I am very conscience about myself and i somewhat regret having it done. Is this normal? will it get better? I love to smile but when i see pictures of my nostril flaring i dont like it. anything that can help fix it?

+1

Hi,

Thanks for the pictures and question. I dont think you will see any changes from what you have now. Not sure what you had done but its obviously not what you expected. Consider another surgeon for your revision and get computer imaging.

Dr.S.