Is It Possible to Make the Nose Pointed Again? (photo)

Hello, I had my primary rhinoplasty 10 months ago and have been unhappy with it ever since. I only wished to change the bridge but the doctor also changed the tip, making it more rounded, upturned and less projected. I plan on having a revision in a few months to hopefully put the tip back as close as possible to how it was. I would just like to understand a bit more what would be done before I start consulting with (experienced) surgeons. Any information would be really helpful, thanks.

Ae tip more pointed

+1

I use two techniques for this. First I suture the tip Second I make a graft the size of a collar button and slp it nto the tip cartilages together to project and point the tip.(tip graft) Tsis a very easy and quick technique I"Ve used hundreds of times successfully

Tip Revision

+1

Probably, there is significant change with further definition of the tip the first six months and some out to eighteen months or longer. I would wait until at least eighteen months after the original surgery.

James H. Fuller, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty revision

+1

Without knowing what was done in the operating room or having good prep and post-op photos, I could not really say if it were possible.  Remember that you still may have some swelling from your previous surgery.