Can I Get the Newest Lipo Procedure After Having Traditional Lipo 5yrs Ago?

I was told because of the scare tissues that was left after a traditional lipo that I had to get it again to get the best result

+3

It is always the surgeon and not the method that produces the result.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Laser assisted liposuction has no benefit over conventional liposuction.

+2

For the most part liposuction of any type involves removal of unwanted material by negative pressure. Sometimes the fat is treated prior to removal by either ultrasound or by laser. I have used five different varieties of EM assisted liposuction and think it has no advantage over conventional liposuction.

New liposuction options in Los Angeles

+1

Many of the newer liposuction treatments use heat energy to melt away fat. This is certainly an option in most cases. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS