Could the New Body Lose Its Shape After Brazilian Butt Lift?

I am very interested in this procedure, in hopes of reshaping my apple body to an hour glass shape. It possible the body loses the new shape and goes back to the apple i was born with? If so, are there ways to maintain the shape?

Maintaining results

+1

after a BBL, if you maintain yourself well, by eating well and regular exercise you should be able to maintain your result permanently, this procedure does afford the surgeon the ability to really change your body shape dramatically

Body contouring

+1

You can reshape the body with liposuction and fat transfer. The limitation is your body and to what extent you want the change. You will loose the shape if you gain significant weight or loose significant weight.