The Best Natural Looking Option for Assymetrical Breasts and Inverted Nipples?

I'm 19, and since my breasts have been the same size since puberty, I can only assume they're not going to even out. My left is a bigger A or a pretty small B, while my right is a C. My nipples are also different sizes, inverted, and point in different directions. It's really important to me to be able to breastfeed when I do have children, so I'm weary about getting my nipples worked on because I've read that it can mess with it. I'm also a little scared if I could even achieve symmetry at all.

Breast Enhancement Surgery

+1
If you have your niplle ducts cut you will not be able to breast feed that being said if you have inverted nipples I doubt you will be able to breast feed anyways unfortunately 

Inverted Nipples and breast assymetry.

+1

Thanks for your question.  I often tell my patients that your breast should be thought of more as "sisters" than "twins".  I appreciate your concerns about breast feeding.  With that said you may want to delay any procedure to correct nipple inversion however, you could have a breast augmentation and gain significant symmetry.  This may still mean that you are not perfectly symmetric (twins) but you might be happy with the significant improvement in appearance.

Shaun Parson, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Usually, breast asymmetry can be corrected and you can breast feed.

+1

Hi.

It is hard to be specific, but it sounds like you have a problem you need not live with.  Severe breast asymmetry can be very difficult to cope with, physically and psychologically.  Skilful surgery should make you a lot better safely.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Severe asymmetry can be treated with Fat Transplantation

+1

In cases of severe asymmetry and in patients who do not desire implants, fat transplantation can acheive a very satisfactory and natural result.  See the paper we published referenced with the link, below.

Best Regards,

bostonbreastcenter

Dr Del Vecchio

Daniel Del Vecchio, MD

Breast asymmetry

+1

Breast asymmetry is the norm.  Performing a breast augmentation will not improve nipple position.  As for inverted nipples if they are mild, the implant may push them out. If they are really retracted inward, sometimes the only way to correct it is by cutting the ducts which then would not allow you to breast feed.

Breast Asymmetry Correction

+1

Breast asymmetry after puberty is fairly common, with many women having one breast larger than the other.  There are a number of different ways to achieve symmetry.  Sometimes it involves working on one side only or both sides, and this could entail an augmentation, a lift, or a reduction.  Without examining you it is hard to say what would do the best job for you.  Inverted nipples can be difficult to correct even in the best of circumstances, so I would advise waiting on that aspect until you are done with any pregnancies/ breastfeeding.  I hope this helps.

Christopher V. Pelletiere, MD
Barrington Plastic Surgeon