10 Days Post Tummy Tuck and Lipo. Feel a Hotness and is Hard?

I am 10 days post op...tummy tuck with lipo...why does my stomach feel hard and hot..kinda sounds weird "hot"..but feels like my tummy just gets hot off and on?

Stomach after abdominoplasty with liposuction

+1

Warmth may be a sign of infection, but usually infections present sooner in the postoperative course.  You should see your surgeon for evaluation for redness, fevers, etc that may suggest an infection clinically.  The firmness and warmth may also, be the normal healing process after surgery.  

Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Post-operative Tummy Tuck

+1

I would consult with your plastic surgeon as soon as possible. The "hotness" that you are feeling may be the beginning of an infection. I would have your doctor do an examination and go from there.

Web reference: http://www.lookyounger.net