What Would Be the Best Thing to Do to my Nose? (photo)

Hi my name is Carissa and im 15 1/2 years old. Im planning to get Rhinoplasty in Quito Ecuador. Im really self-concious about my nose. What would be the bes thing to do? Am i to young? Please Help! Thanks!

What Would Be the Best Thing to Do to my Nose?

+1

Please share this answer with your parents as you are under 18.  Your nose shows a wide nasal tip that could be thinned with a Rhinoplasty.  You would be able to have a Rhinoplasty however, I am unsure about the Rhinoplasty Surgeons in Ecuador.  Hope this helps.

Rhinoplasty With Multifaceted Approach

+1

Dear Clarissa,

Thank you for sharing your photos.

I believe that a multifaceted rhinoplasty will greatly enhance your facial beauty; your bulbous tip will be addressed as well as your alar base and your nose will be thinned enough to fit your facial features.

As for your age, you are about the "safe age" to undergo a rhinoplasty with a mature nose.

I recommend you to consult with an extensively experienced, board certified surgeon who will be able to guide you to make a well informed decision; your surgery is of a delicate nature so commendable results require exceptional skills.

Thank you for your inquiry.

The best of luck to you.
Dr. Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

Rhinoplasty

+1

Recommend you make sure your surgeon has had experience with your type of noses. See before and after pictures. If they have not done enough noses similar to yours, then you may not want to be the first one. Also, have your surgery several days after you have arrived so that your body have acclimated to Quito. Good luck

Mohsen Tavoussi, MD, DO
Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Photo

+1

Great!  Seek a boarded Facial Cosmetic Surgeon who will discuss your nasal tip and related structures.  Understand what you are receiving before you proceed!

Robert Shumway, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

What Would Be the Best Thing to Do to my Nose

+1

Hello Carissa, rhinoplasty is indicated in your case. You require extensive tip work in order to have a good end result. I must tell you that I prefer you had the surgery done in the United States. This case requires a skilled surgeon and I advise you to consult with a Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon. Good luck to you.

David Alessi, MD

Rhinoplasty in the young girl.

+1

Your tip is quite large and the cartilage above the tip can be refined with the tip. The nasal bones can be narrowed and you should have a good result. Make sure the doctor outside the USA is a skilled surgeon as I see many noses that are poorly done.