What Would Be the Name of my "Condition", and How is It Fixed? (photo)

At the mid line of my mandible, the right half sits higher and bows inward, it is actually physically uncomfortable, and has bothered me for years. It was not always this way, I didnt notice it untill my dentist took an x-ray and was talking to my parents about it. They decided not to do anything about it.

Painful Lingual Tori

+1

What you are demonstrating is known as a lingual tori or benign bony growths on the inside of the lower jaw. They are usually of no consequence unless one needs dentures as they get in the way of their fitting on the lower jaw. Usually they are painless. They can be removed if desired.