What is the Best Way to Have More Angular Face?

HI I'm 22 years old & I want to have a stronger and more angular jawline and the same for my cheeks.I have asked a plastic surgeon and he said i only need injections in my cheeks because i'm really thin, but i don't know if injections can achieve that, because most of the people i know who got injections ended up with really fat cheeks!! should i just do what my surgeon told me? I would love to know what is the best and the safest way to do it. And thank you doctors you help a lot.

Fillers can achieve almost anything.

+2

Unfortunately stock implants have profound limitations and tend to produce a surgical look rather then a natural, organic appearance.  The first step is to find a qualified surgeon who makes sense to you and who you trust.

What to get an angular face

+2

You should consult a surgeon comfortable with jaw, cheek and chin implants for another opinion.

Michael L. Schwartz, MD
West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial implants can give more angulated facial features

+1

Facial implants can give more angulated facial features.  These include silastic jaw implants, chin implants, and cheek implants.  The cheek and jaw implants are placed through an intraoral incision and placed directly over the bone, while chin implants are placed through an incision underneath the chin in the submental area.  There is no need for facial injections if the implants are placed in the proper anatomical position.  These procedures are usually done under a general or local anesthesia as an outpatient procedure.