Could the moles at my pubic area be mucosal melanoma? (Photo)

I noticed 3 small moles at my pubic region a few years ago and didn't think much of it. Recently, I noticed that they all grew much bigger than they were and there are also 2 new moles. The moles are rather big and black. I'm very worried that it is melanoma but I'm too embarrassed to see a dermatologist since the 4 moles are beside the anus while 1 mole is at my inner vagina lip so please help me see from my photos whether it seems like melanoma?

Is this melanoma

+1
Any time a mole is growing or changing you need to be seen in person by a dermatologist. None of us can diagnosis 100% properly from a photo and none of us would want to misdiagnosis. We've all seen worse than what you are describing, trust me. So make an appointment and get checked out properly.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."