The Molars on the Right Side of my Mouth Don't Touch, and I Can't Chew on That Side. What's Wrong and What Can I Do?

The molars on the right side of my mouth don't touch, and I can't chew on that side. What's wrong and what can I do?

Molars not touching?

This is a very broad questions and hard to answer without pictures. If the teeth just do not touch, you can take impressions of the upper and lower teeth. have a lab month the case. Wax the corresponding teeth into occlusion with an "additive" wax up. Have the DDS make a clear stent and just overlay the teeth with composite resin to make the teeth taller and give you some occlusion on that side!

Wichita Cosmetic Dentist