Is This the Moderate Enhancement Usually Expected with 1 Cc of Restylane for Lips That Were Already Somewhat Full? (photo)

Hello, I had my lips injected for the first time last Friday and on Monday, when the swelling went down, this was the result. I don't notice much of a difference. I had most of the syringe injected into my top lip and asked for only a small amount to be injected into my bottom lip. I know that 1 cc looks different depending on the original size of a person's lips so I was wondering if this looks correct for the size of my lips? The top photo is the before and the bottom is the after. Thank you!

Is This the Moderate Enhancement Usually Expected with 1 Cc of Restylane for Lips That Were Already Somewhat Full?

You can see your medical provider and add more filler to the lips if you want to create a fuller look