What is the Minimum Weight for Brazillian Injections?

Minimum weight for brazilian injections

Performing the Brazilian butt lift in small patients

+1

The Brazilian butt lift is beautiful and effective way to contour your torso, create a flat tummy, a small waist, sculpted back, full hips, and round new bottom. In our practice here in Miami, we have performed this procedure in patients of all sizes. We've had great success with small patients although they do have unique challenges. In a smaller patient, they may not have the same amount of fat as a larger person. For this reason, we emphasize the body sculpting that is possible in these cases to create a beautiful frame and curvy shape. We also are very aggressive about collecting fat from every pocket available. In some patients who are smaller but what extra projection were very full curves, we may recommend that the gain weight before the surgery.

Your best bet is to work with a plastic surgeon board-certified by the American board of plastic surgery and who has extensive experience in not only the Brazilian butt lift but liposuction, fat grafting, and body contouring. Be sure that you are very honest about your goals and expectations and that you are very comfortable that your surgeon understands them and has adjusted your surgery specifically for you.

Minimum weight for BBL

+1

There is not true minimum weight since it all is in relation to your height and most importantly where you carry it.  I've seen plenty of patients that really just don't have much body fat at all.  Those are truly going to benefit from the lipocontouring part of the procedure, but often there is so little that can be grafted that personally I don't call it a BBL, I just call it liposuction.  Review the photos of patients like yourself, if you don't seem to have as much fat as anybody you're seeing, then you may need to focus more on the improvement in shaping.  The creation of a curvy narrow waist to hips is the look that most are taken by.  Good luck!

Ricardo A. Meade, MD