What Are the Methods That Can Change my Hard, Muscular Calves and Thighs into Slim, Skinny Legs?

I used to be a active sports player, cross country (running for >10 Km) and basketball were my favorite sports which require a lot of muscle contraction from both thighs and claves.I gave up cool down after few hours of exercise. I become less active for 4 years but both my thighs and claves are still really hard(muscular), so I don't think Liposuction can help me. What are the best ways for me to get rid my both muscular thighs and claves? I don't care how much it cost me. THX.

Changing Legs into Slim/Skinny Legs.

+1

I would not advise surgical intervention for the goals you describe.