medication After a Chin Liposuction?

What Are the Medications That I Should Take in Order to Relieve the Pain After a Chin Liposuction? What else will help beside medicine?

BruisePak for chin liposuction patients after surgery

+1

Chin liposuction does not require strong analgesics.  Usually tylenol will provide the necessary relief.  I have my patients use BruisePak tablets to improve bruising and swelling after surgery. 

Chin Liposuction and Medications?

+1

It is very likely that the discomfort you will have with chin liposuction will be relatively minimal. Your plastic surgery will be providing medications to help you through the recovery. These typically will include narcotics and/or anti-inflammatories.

What pain?

+1

Chin liposuction is one of the more comfortable procedures out there.  I do typically prescribe a few narcotics but honestly, most of my patients do not need them.  The produce is so comfortable that the procedure is done awake under local anesthesia.  Typically antibiotic are also prescribed but some would argue that they are not necessary.  Chin liposuction can be very effective for the right person and for this reason it is a very popular procedure.