What is the Best Medication for Pain Relief Before/after Velashape?

I have heard about NSAID's affecting results. What would be the best OTC medication to take? Can I apply topical lidocaine before hand?

Pain medication for Vela treatments

+1

Vela treatments should not require pain medication. The treatment should feel warm and maybe a bit pinchy in thinner skinned areas, but it should not require pain medication. And you should not apply lidocaine prior to treatment - it will affect how the glide gel works and can interfere with the machine head - it's just not a good idea. If you want to take something, take Tylenol - but really, you should need nothing!