What is the Maximum Improvement One Can Expect from a Forehead Reduction if One Suffered Acromegaly?

I suffered from a GH disorder similar to acromegaly and it caused my forehead and its cranial table to thicken abnormally. What is the maxmimum improvement one can expect from a forehead reduction if one suffered acromegaly?

Forehead Reduction after Acromegaly

+1

Burring of the outer table can be performed at the supraorbital rims for 2 to 3 mm of improvement (maybe more in the acromegalic), but the present thickness needs to be determined by skull films to answer the question.

Forehead reduction with acromegaly

+1

This question is impossible for me to answer without more information and pictures. 

Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon