What is the Maximum Improvement One Can Expect from a Forehead Reduction if One Suffered Acromegaly?

I suffered from a GH disorder similar to acromegaly and it caused my forehead and its cranial table to thicken abnormally. What is the maxmimum improvement one can expect from a forehead reduction if one suffered acromegaly?

Forehead Reduction after Acromegaly

Burring of the outer table can be performed at the supraorbital rims for 2 to 3 mm of improvement (maybe more in the acromegalic), but the present thickness needs to be determined by skull films to answer the question.

Forehead reduction with acromegaly

This question is impossible for me to answer without more information and pictures. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon