The Lymphatic Drainage After the Cellulaze is Made with the Compress Garment?

Post Cellulaze

+1
  • Hello. In my plastic surgery practice we encourage all Cellulaze patients to have either lymphatic drainage massage and/or Velashape treatments beginning as early as 3 week after the procedure. We have found it definitely speeds recovery and patients are uniformly happy with the results. This of course will need to be supplemented with massage on your own of the treated areas on a daily basis. Best of luck!

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Massage after Cellulaze

+1

Lymphatic drainage can be done before and after your procedure to help with surgical healing. It prepares the tissue for surgery, alleviates swelling, and reduces pain and bruising. Also recommend to wear the compression garment for one week post procedure to help control swelling.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Lymphatic Drainage

+1

MLD, or Manual Lymphatic Drainage, is a process done to assist in healing after Cellulaze and liposuction.  I can also be done for any procedure that involves the "soft tissues" ie skin, muscle, fat.  This is not done by the garment but by a specially trained and experienced massage therapist.  There is specific training that the therapist does and a patient should ask to see the certificate of training.  I keep a therapist in my office very busy after these procedures and patients swear by it.  In all the procedures I do, I try to be pro-active to achieve the best results.

Thomas P. McHugh, MD