Will the Lumps Bumps and Tightness Go Away?

I'm one month out from a facelift w/ neck lift. I see a small improvement in my chin (from before surgery) but not back closer to my neck. It still looks like my jaw and neck are one (no definition). Not to mention the lumps and bumps in the jaw. I feel very tight from my ears to my jaw bone, but not across my jaw/chin. Please let me know what I can expect?

Lumps, Bumps and Tightness after Facial Surgery

+1

This question is best discussed with your surgeon. In my practice, our patients routinely see significant improvement after the bandage is removed the next day as well as at 1 week after face and neck lift surgery. If you have fluid or blood (such as a seroma), under the skin, this requires attention.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon