Is the a Lot of Difference Between 310 Cc Low Frofile Implants and 410 Hp Implants?

Is the a Lot of Difference Between 310 Cc Low Profile Implants and 410 Hp Implants?

Comparison of high profile vs low profile implants

+1

There are many options in breast implants.  These include, shape (round, anatomic), profiles (high, moderate, low), covers (textured, smooth) as well as fills (saline, silicone).  After a consultation and examination with your surgeon, the options most appropriate for your individual body and preferences can be discussed. 

The basic differences between low profile and high profile breast implants are that low profile have typically a wide base diameter with low projection whereas high profile have a narrower base diameter with a greater projection.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Choosing Best Breast Implants?

+1

Yes, especially on a smaller framed patient, 100 mL ( and different profiles)  can make a significant difference. Instead of trying to identify what type of breast implant would be necessary to meet your goals, I would suggest that you communicate your goals clearly with a well-chosen plastic surgeon and allow him/her to advise you.

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "huge and fake” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.