How long will i be out of work with a tt and bbl?

Time out?

+2

With Brazilian buttock lift and tummy tuck you might be out at least 2 weeks, but I prefer patients take a whole month off from work. This will allow you to recover better and with less pressure to return to work before you're ready. Hope this helps - Dr. Aldo.

Tummy Tuck and Brazilian Buttlift Recovery

+1

Tummy tuck and Brazilian buttlift recovery and return to sedentary work may take 1 to 2 weeks.  Return to more strenuous activity may require 6 weeks.

+1

Most patients who do non-exertional work can be back by about 10 days. Heavy laborers will need about 6 weeks as a general rule. There is considerable patient to patient variability. 

Thanks, best wishes. 

Recovery

+1

I tell my patients to expect 70% of the recovery process to be complete by the end of the first week and the rest by the end of the second week.

Time off from work for TT and BBL?

+1

I typically tell my patients that they can return regular daily activities or work at 10-14 days, you will feel fatigued for approximately 6 weeks.  Of course all of this depends on the type of work that ones performs . Good luck!

Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

How long after a TT and the BBL can I return to work?

+1

Generally speaking, most of my patients who undergo a TT and the BBL may rerurn to non-strenuous work after about 10-14 days. If the work is more physical a longer recuperation may be anticipated.

Web reference: http://drlefkovits.com

Return to work

+1

It is best to discuss this with your surgeon.  In general, I ask my patients to avoid lifting more than 5-10 pounds for 6 weeks.  If you have a desk job, you will likely be able to return to work in 10-14 days.  If you have a physically demanding job, you will need to be off for 6 weeks.

Time off work after surgery

+1

The time off from work will depend on the type of work you do.  It is best not to do heavy lifting for 4 to 6 weeks, but a patient who sits in front of a computer, or some type of desk job usually goes back to work in 10 days. Be sure to discuss this with your Plastic Surgeon prior to your surgery.

+1

If you dont have a physically demanding job, you may be able to be back to work in as early as 10 days, but it really depends on many factors, and this is best discussed with your operating Plastic Surgeon.  Best of luck!

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Hello

+1

Usually in our practice we like to tell our patients to at least give you 6 weeks to fully recover. It also depends on what kind of work you do. You are not able to lift anything heavy and move around like normal so you need a lot precaution. The best person to tell you for your individual case would be your PS.