What Are the Long Term Effects of This Size Implant on my Small Frame?

I am 5'4, 109 lbs. I have nursed three babies and ended up a 32AA. I had silicone implants placed 3 weeks ago (375cc) submuscular. I know I have good elasticity, but I think I made a huge mistake going this big, and don't want problems later. I am currently a 32 C and wishing I would have aimed for a small B.

Breast Augmentation Results At Three Weeks

+1

Dear Lucy,

At 3 weeks post op, it is too early to judge the size of your implants and how they look on you as your breasts are swollen.

Final results will be established at about 6 months post surgery usually.

I encourage you to be a little more patient as your implants rest in their pockets well.

Keeping your surgeon in the loop of your progress is important.

Best of luck to you and thank you for your inquiry.

Dr. Sajjadian

Implants at three weeks

+1

At three weeks, you are still probably swollen and the implants probably have not completely settled into their respective pockets.  Give it some time before committing to get smaller implants.