Who is the Best Liposuction Revision Doctor on the East Coast?

I had liposuction on my stomach, waist and flanks and my doctor took out too much fat on one of my sides/stomach. I now have uneven sides (they were pretty much even before surgery) and I also have 2 large dents on my stomach the size of 2 fingers that need to be filled in. I know this can be difficult to correct. Can someone recommend a lipo revision specialist who can use fat transfer to correct this problem? I have great skin elasticity and am in very good shape.

Liposuction - the Best Liposuction Revision Doctor?

+1

I don't know that there is a "Best" doctor for this or any other procedures - there are many excellent doctors.  I generally advise that you assemble a list of doctors from any of several sources; the ASAPS (surgery dot org), ASPS (plasticsurgery dot org), local doctors you know, online searches, etc.  Then plan to go on a number of consultations - since you're talking about a revisional procedure I would probably advise that you see at least 5 or 6 surgeons.  Go around and tell them what you've had done and what you'd like to have done.  Assuming you've researched the options ahead of time (which appears to be the case) you'll be in a better position to make an informed decision on what to do next.  "Fixing" a lipo is not necessarily that simple, so you should make a carefull assessment of the various options before you proceed.

I hope that this helps, and good luck,
Dr. E

Choosing a Surgeon?

+1

I would suggest you start with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and visit a few doctors' web sites and offices in your area. Ask to see examples of similar patients who they have helped. Speak to these patients if at all possible.

Liposuction revision plastic surgeons

+1

It would be impossible to name the best liposuction revision doctor on the East Coast. There are many very qualified and competent plastic surgeons who have "successfully" treated the issues that you have enumerated.   There are even several plastic surgeons in N.Y.C.

Steven Turkeltaub, MD

I recommend Dr. Robert Weiss in Baltimore

+1

Dr. Robert Weiss in Baltimore is a very competent physician who is on the faculty at Johns Hopkins.  I have known him for years and would highly recommend him.

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon