How to Make the Lip Lift I Had 3 Weeks Ago Look Better Than It Is? (photo)

I had a lip lift with open rhinoplasty, and the results are not what I expected,.... can a lip lift be reversed? if not, what other methods can correct the chipmunk look I have? lip injections, corner lip lift , lip roll advancement? thank you in advance

Early Lip Lift Results

+2

It is only three weeks since surgery and many lip lifts will look a little tight or overdone initially. That will relax over the next few months. You need to be patient and give the result time to be fully realized before trying to change something else. Lip lifts can not be reversed as you can not replace the skin that has been removed. I suspect the 'chipmumk' look will improve significantly with more time.

Web reference: http://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.com/lip.html

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.