What is the Likelihood of Keloid Scarring (Or Other Complications) with Laser Tattoo Removal for Asian Skin? (photo)

I am of asian descent. I am interested in laser tattoo removal for my eyebrows. I want the end of the eyebrow completely removed. I want the beginning lightened just a bit. Will the laser scorch my hair as well?

Laser tattoo removal is quite safe in skilled hands for removal of permanent cosmetics such as eyebrow tattoos.

+1

When removing tattoos on the eyebrows in Asian skin is is important to use the correct Q-switched laser wavelength and fluence to avoid removing the normal skin color and leaving permanent hypopigmentation.  Keloids are extremely unlikely as a complication of correctly performed permanent cosmetic tattoo removal.

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon