What is the Likelihood of Keloid Scarring (Or Other Complications) with Laser Tattoo Removal for Asian Skin? (photo)

I am of asian descent. I am interested in laser tattoo removal for my eyebrows. I want the end of the eyebrow completely removed. I want the beginning lightened just a bit. Will the laser scorch my hair as well?

Laser tattoo removal is quite safe in skilled hands for removal of permanent cosmetics such as eyebrow tattoos.

When removing tattoos on the eyebrows in Asian skin is is important to use the correct Q-switched laser wavelength and fluence to avoid removing the normal skin color and leaving permanent hypopigmentation.  Keloids are extremely unlikely as a complication of correctly performed permanent cosmetic tattoo removal.

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon