Is It Likely That a Woman of 60 Years of Age Will get Results From Orthodontics?

I have a few dental issues. My dentist at Univ of Iowa Dental is trying to correct an ill advised cosmetic job on lower front teeth. He has to correct a hang over on the crown but says its risky could lose my teeth. arent their places that do micro surgery that are less Academic that can do this welll>? Also same crown to tooth corretion cause recession of gum. i asked if gum could go in there so food did not get trapped and hurt and they said no but I see a few micro periodontal clinics that do receeding gum fill in between teeth inNY and CA. How common is oral micro surgery and who does the best job where?

Otho for the Mature generation

+1

Absolutely yes.  Ortho has been performed on people as old as their 90s.  It is never too late. It has been done for over 40 years.  GO for it and smiles with your train tracks!  There are many perio Microsurgery doctors.  You probably don't have to go far.  Go to the american academy of periodontology to find a list of members.  Then go to their web sites to see some before and afters.  I do a fair amount of microsurgery, but I am in Northern VA

Washington Cosmetic Dentist