I am about to have the lifestyle lift? (photo)

I have wrinkles on my chin area. I do not have a sagging neck. I was originally going to have fat transfer, but heard that many of the fat cells do not take especially in radiated skin. I am concerned about the scares by my ears. Should I consider the fat transfer first before I get the lifstyle lift?

Update: I have recieved my answer, but I cannot have laser treatments to my radiated skin. For the wrinkles on my chin, I am to have a mini face lift with fat transfer. My concern is the incision healing due to the radiation.

Lifestyle lift vs. Ultherapy in Los Angeles

+1

An excellent option to a Lifestyle lift is Ultherapy, which is a non surgical option that can tighten the muscle layer of the lower face and neck areas without downtime.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Los Angeles

I am about to have the lifestyle lift?

+1

STOP!!! You have irradiated facial skin??? You need to be evaluated before any surgery/ lasers/ peels/ fat grafts to your face. Irradiated skin reacts so differently. Plus you need a very experience surgeon not a LSL surgeon who is a "hired" gun so to speak. PLEASE be careful.. Here on REALSELF the approval rating for the LSL is 57%, very poor!!!!

Wrinkles are not well treated with face lifting

+1

While I am not at all sure about who does and what a Life Style Lift is, wrinkles of the face are not well treated or much improved with a face lift. Fractionated Erbium laser treatments are a good way to improve wrinkles. Fat grafting also will help fill out the atrophied tissue and improve wrinkles. You should meet with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and discuss what procedures would be best for you.

Carl W. 'Rick' Lentz III, MD