Who is the Leading Surgeon and Who Has Had the Best Sucess at Removing Medpor Nasal Implants and Rebuilding the Nose?

15 years ago found out AFTER surgery a Medpor implant inserted. I had a thin nose and a small hump that I wanted removed. After 6 months to a year of healing there appeared a noticable bone-like pointed protrusion begain to appear on the left side of my nose began to appear as the swelling went down. My septim is also still deviated and I have greater difficulty breathing on one side of my nose. I understand the complications of removing Medpor and rebuilding my nose, so I want an expert.

Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

Removing a nasal implant and rebuilding the nose is a common request in my practice.  Often times, removing the medpor or goretex implant is the most difficult part of the procedure.  Both of those implants are harder to remove than silicone implants.  I prefer to use cartilage from within your own body to rebuild the nose for a more natural appearing and balanced result.